An impromptu party broke out on the street around 8am after dropping off the kids for the first day of school. A crowd of moms were seen doing keg stands and drinking shots and yelling.
"Oh god I've been waiting for this day for 2 months. I was about to snap. I don't think I could have taken another week." said one mom.
Moms weren't the only one celebrating. One third grader said,"My mom's been a raving lunatic since June and was hitting the bottle around noon saying "it's gotta be noon somewhere" before locking herself in the bathroom. I'm not sure what she means by that. Last week, we were hungry but when my sister and I took a break from fighting and asked her for lunch she threw a can opener at us and told us to figure it out. So yea, it's pretty good to be back at school."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment